Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Have you ever?...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When you go to the grocery store...do you ever see nasty bitches that come in and rub their clits so long that it becomes big and swollen, and a little kid comes by and thinks its a marble and he thumps it and it shoots across the store and splatters on the wall?...

    Have you ever looked outside the window and seen a naked girl running around with a broom...screaming, "I'll stick this in my ass! I'll do it!"?...

    Have you ever gotten into a truck and looked back at the bed of the truck...and saw a naked girl bent over like a dog, trying to shoot a corn on the cob out of her butthole...then you ask her what she is doing and she says, "I don't like corn on the cob." Then the next time you eat corn, you think...I wonder if this was in someones ass...then you think, if it was..."I wonder if she was hot?"...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nope, cant say that i have..........

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    MJR
    Guest MJR's Avatar
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Never in my life, LOL!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are some of the most bizarre pictures I think I might have ever imagined. Strangly, I have pictured the second one before.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    *scribbles in notebook*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I am going to cry.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •